Galaxy Note has always put powerful technology in the hands of those who demand more. Now, the all new Galaxy Note9 surpasses even these high expectations, focusing on what matters most in today’s always-on, mobile world.
This smart devices runs on 1.7GHz octa-core processor loaded with 6GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 512GB via a microSD card.The phones has a Resolution of 2960 x 1440 and Battery capacity of 4,000mAh.
And because the device is a dual smartphone, it supports 4G sim bands in both the slots.
Connectivity:– Includes Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz, MIMO, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, and a USB Type-C port and a lot more.
* Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Samsung Experience UI
* 6.4 inch QHD+ (1440 x 2960) display (18.5 : 9 ratio) – Always-On Super AMOLED
* Samsung Exynos 9810 Octa processor with 6 GB RAM
* 128 storage & microSD support (up to 512GB)
* Dual 12MP rear camera with OIS, dual pixel phase-detection autofocus
* 8MP selfie camera with autofocus
* Super Slo-mo video recording
* 4,000 mAh battery with fast charging and wireless charging (Qi or PMA)
* Bluetooth 5.0 / GPS / Dual-Band Wi-Fi / NFC
* Gorilla Glass 5 front & back
* IP68 water and dust resistant
* 161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm
* USB Type-C / 3.5mm audio jack / Dedicated Bixby button